Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude 11.08.2010



Today i am thankful for:



  1. will power: it really is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
  2. love: i got up extra early for work today, cruz came and checked on me to see if I was ok. i was, i just couldn't really sleep that well... so i just got up.
  3. prayer: it  is answered.
  4. day light: when i went to work it wasn't completely dark, yeah!
  5. music: i've been really enjoying Mindy Gledhill. Check out her website here. oh, and get a free down load too. (I have been listening to it non-stop.)

2 comments:

  1. I love her too! My favorite right now is anchor?!!! I found her on Pandora... how did you find her?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nie, nie. and a friend on facebook said sometihng about her. She's an LDS artist, and Deseret Book has the cd. I think it may just be my "award" i was talking about in the 11.09 post. hugs.

    ReplyDelete