Friday, November 5, 2010

Reflecting Gratitude 11.05.2010



Today i am thankful for:

  1. friday: it is the start to the lovely weekend, where i get to spend more time w/ the hub.
  2. date night: cruz has asked me on a date tonight, were going to park city.
  3. deals: love it when you find something for a good deal that you needed.
  4. gum: helps me not to eat junk food.
  5. naps: planning one after work today, i am super tired. 
Not sure this posting thing will be done over the weekend, but I will still do my best to have gratitude in my heart. :) I think for the weekends I will have a needed break from the computer. I plan to spend it with the husband. Sounds just about perfect don't ya think?


I would love to hear what you are thankful for... please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment