I seriously am in love with how this year is turning out. We have had such a fantastic January.
Some of the highlights included:
- New Years was spent on the road in San Fransisco. We welcomed in the new year with a mid-night kiss at six flags. We did everything there was to do in San Fran... for the most part. I loved seeing the golden gate bridge from the hill side. It was a new perspective on the bridge for me.
- Experienced the Ice Castle in Mid-way.
- Celebrated Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day with a Black & White dinner. Served Rosemary Chicken with Black Bean Soup. So, yummy and fun.
- Gave Cruz a mow-hawk, and visited the Harley Davidson museum.
- Made homemade chilli.
- Cruz was the best husband in the entire world, and made my BIRTHDAY super festive. He did lots of things that were fun and surprising. I will post more about that later.
- Made pancake breakfast more than once. :)
- Took fun pictures in the snowy mountains.
- Tyler (nephew) had his farewell.
- Started up family game night again.