Thursday, February 17, 2011

H20! (and Downloadable Label)

Do you know how much water you should drink in ONE day? Do this little quizy and find out... here.
I made this little label for me to remember how much water I need to drink, and how I am doing. I hope to drink 4 bottles of water while I am at work, and then one at home (total of 100 oz). This is possible, but I do have to remember to just do it. This week has been the trial week, and so far I am doing pretty good. Only draw back is that it makes me have to go to the restroom a zillion times. LOL.
{Sorry for these poor pictures... I took them with the cell phone.}

I mark off how much water I drink, to help me keep track. I mark with a pencil, so that I can just erase and start over the next day. I am sure after a while I will need to print a new label... but this has been working good for a while. :) Good idea, don't you think?


{download your own water tracking label, 
by clicking on image above, and zoom in.}

Just a little way to BE HEALTHY this year.

2 comments:


  1. Adolescents currently have established a preference for Luna Trim. I learned the lesson quickly. This column is going to share a couple of simple ways to do this. I feel this is more of a choice of style.
    http://www.healthytalkzone.com/luna-trim/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alpha Testo Boost Stressful living finally takes a toll on your overall and sexual health. Increased stress not only leads to a drop in male libido but also results in erectile problems. Stress tends to increase the level of Cortisol in blood which affects the production of testosterone adversely. Since testosterone is the hormone that controls libido and erectile function in men, reduced T-levels in your body result in diminished libido and erectile problems.

    https://cutt.ly/WeiYIYE

    ReplyDelete