We had such a great time this JUNE. I've been busy, and haven't blogged any of this... so here is the list.
- June 4th: drove to vernal, ut... just because we could. Went to the dino park, had dinner and came home.
- June 8th: Celebrated the day we got engaged 3 years ago; dinner and a walk from timp park to bridal veil falls.
- June 11th: Celebrated OREM FEST, watched the fireworks from the back porch.
- June 19th: Celebrated FATHER'S DAY! (I am so lucky to have a great husband and a wonderful Dad!!!!)
- June 25th: Iceland days in Spanish Fork.
- June 30th: Cruz's Birthday= Dinner, surprise, and a camping trip. (Maybe I'll post more on that later.)
We are loving the summer! We don't want it to end. Wish we could spend more time outside playing, but we will take what we have. ;)