Thursday, April 12, 2012

Facebook Cover Banner { F R E E }

I couldn't find a good photo to fit in my Facebook "cover" photo... so I made me a little banner.
See mine below.

While I was at it I made a few extra. So, for your own Facebook page download these cute banners and upload them just like a picture to your Facebook account. 
enjoy.



I would love to know what you think!
I am planning to make more in the future. 
So, if you have a saying you'd like to have on yours let me know... and I'll pick some to use for next time.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, very chic, thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these banners. They are just perfect for spring. Thanks for putting your cute work out there for people to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Any chance you can tell me what font you used?

    ReplyDelete