Tuesday, August 21, 2012

25 main

25 main, in St. George. This is such a cute little place. (It is kind of a girly place.) We went there back in July. We had our lunch there before we headed to do some shopping for the husband-o in vegas. I had been wanting to go there since I saw the place, and finally we did. It didn't disappoint, fun decor, and the food was yummy too. I can totally see myself taking people there that visit me from Orem.

Life is kinda busy, and the blog has been very ignored. I have lots of exciting things to be bloging about, but other things keep getting in the way.
Thanks for all those who have been downloading my halloween soda labels. They've been a huge hit lately. :)

Sorry to mention this again... but you never know, maybe someone will see this blog post who is also looking for a pretty house.
So, if anyone is possibly looking for a cute house in the Orem, UT area, ours is for sale!! Moving due to the husband-o's promotion at work. If we could we'd take the house with us we would... but we can't.  Check our listing... here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a cute little restaurant. Good luck selling your house. how stressful!

    ReplyDelete