Monday, August 13, 2012

life is busy + life is good.

I have been super busy, with everything that is going on.

  1. work and their crazy busy season... it's pretty much ended. { Just finished our trade show! }
  2. going to st. george every weekend to see my handsome husband. { I have never loved Friday more, driving 4hours... has never had a better reward... being with my husband.)
  3. doing freelance projects { these have been so very appreciated and could have not come at a better time... thank you! }
  4. trying to sell our house/preparing for leaving my full time job to start freelance design FULL TIME. { this takes a lot of time, and i have only done a few things }
here is a fun, little shower card I did for my niece who gets married in just a few weeks. I also did her announcement... but since her wedding hasn't happened yet, I won't post that quite yet. Crazy to have a niece who is old enough to get married.


Speaking of OLD... funny story that made me feel pretty good.
Went to the St. George library, just to check it out. Wandered around, and the husband-o decided he wanted a book in French to read... so I went to the front desk to ask if we could get a library card. She asked "how old are you" when I responded 31, she was shocked. I then said "how old do you have to be?" She said 18. WHAT, she thought I wasn't 18???!! I will take it as a complement. :) LOL.


To prepare for working as a freelance designer, I had to purchase this little baby. (No, not the elephant... the computer.) Being that I've been working as a graphic designer for about 8 years now... it may surprising that this is my first mac. 



It's been a crazy summer, hard to believe that it is almost over. But I am very excited to see what the fall brings. It will be an adventure, with moving and leaving my job etc...! I am feeling ready. I am so very ready to have me and the husband in the same place. I don't know how those military wife's do it.  Now if we can just sell our pretty house. 
Want to buy it? Check it out here...  (see, I told you it was pretty. If I could I would pick it up and take it to St. G. with me.)

life is good.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot going on! Good kick selling your home and Witt your new jobs! Love the new computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is busy... but feeling good. I am sure you know the feelings of packing up and moving. :)

      Delete