Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Emma's Frozen Birthday Party

I helped plan a simple FROZEN themed birthday for my niece Emma.
This was her invite.

We wanted the snacks to be festive, but also mot too much trouble.
Here is what we went with. 
Sven Snacks/Olaf Noses = Carrots/Cheetos
Elsa's Snow dip = Ranch dip for Carrots
Kristoff's Swedish meatballs
Olafs arms = Pretzels
Snow balls = Cream Puffs
Warm Hugs= Hug Candy
Snow Flurry = Coconut Cheesecake Bites
Melted Icicle = Water
I made little signs for all the treats that included the frozen characters on them.

❆ ❆ 


 For the decor, we used what we had…
A big beautiful picture of the birthday queen as a BABY.
White vases with sparkly twig like sticks coming out of them. (From the Christmas decorations.)
Emma's Frozen dolls
A few printables that I made including a HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN EMMA banner
Hanging silver snowflakes, again from the Christmas Stash
Teal blue, pink, and a purplish pink accents.

❆ ❆ 

 Emma and her Mom made the cake and toped it off with all the frozen characters.
All in all we had a festive look, and it was a fun party.

Guests were asked to wear costumes… I somehow didn't get very many pictures of people dressed up.

Happy Birthday Emma Girl.
I hope you had a great birthday.
Love ya.

❆ ❆ 

13 comments:

  1. The idea of this frozen theme party is just incredible!! We are planning my birthday party and will try to follow this theme and wonderful ideas in my party. Hey, do you know any New York city party venues?

    ReplyDelete