Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random Road Trip

We decided to take a little road trip before the summer is long gone. 
Jackson Hole and then to Yellow Stone. We loved every minute, and wish we could have stayed one more day. (Isn't that how it always feels.)

Here is a bunch of pics from our little trip!

Jackson Hole… 
fun little tourist place.


 Claire wasn't too sure about this pic. (above)

I love that Claire is waving in this.


 I had not been to Yellowstone since I was a kid. It was Cruz's 1st time.








 Idaho Falls! What a pretty little place. Our hotel was right by the falls and this cute little Japanese tea garden. 





We made a quick little stop to see the temple.



Even though we didn't have a ton of time we decided to see the GRAND TETONS. 
There was lots of driving, but it was stunning!

Happy little Claire.



This little spot was my favorite part! SO SO pretty.

I love how Claire is looking up at the trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment